Directorate of Staff Development Punjab School Education Department, Government of Punjab
Vacancy announcement of Teacher Educators
Applications invited for the post of Teacher Educators (TEs)
Directorate of Staff Development has developed a Continuous Professional Development Programme for training and professional development of public school teachers in Punjab. For implementation of the programme. DSD has established District Training & Support Centres (DTSCs) in 36 districts of the Punjab. In each DTSC. 3-5 Teacher Educators are placed to monitor CPD actisities in the field and provide practical input for professional development of teachers in the field. They are responsible for training. mentoring. professional development and whole school development in their respective district. Applications are invited from suitable candidates from amongst the teachers who are regular employees of Education Department. Government of the Punjab in BPS-I7 for placement as Teacher Educator through transfer and for suitable candidates from Private Sector (purely on contract basis in the programme) in the following districts:
Terms and Conditions:
I. The post of Teacher Educator is Programme/Project post. purely on Contract Basis and liable to be terminated any time by the Competent Authority.
2. Every TE will be appointed at a specified OTSC on the basis of merit and hisater choice
3. The psi of TE is district specific and non-transferable.
4. Maximum duration for the post of TE is five years. which may be extended by DSD on satisfactory performance.
5. No long/study !rave is allowed during the tenure.
6. 5% of the post reserved for female candidates. Candidates applying against these seats must submit application separately. mentioning on application with Red Ink -Women Quota Seat. Selection of female candidates against quota reserved for them shall he made on the basis of merit amongst female candidates.
7. 2% of the posts are reserved for disabled persons (provide disability certificate from the concerned Medical Board). Selection of disabled candidates against quota reserved for them shall be made on the basis of merit amongst disabled candidates.
8. No TA/DA for test/interview is admissible. DSO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
9. Applications along with detailed CV. copies of testimonials and onc passport size fresh photograph must reach DSD Reception Desk. PD Block. with Mr Tanvir Mukhtar (Contact No. 0324-4420524) Junior Clerk. Directorate of Staff Development Punjab Wahdat colony Lahore by Monday 28 October 2013 by 3.00 pm.
10. For further information. please call DSD Reception Desk Phone No. 042-99260108 or visit website: www.dsd.edu.pk
DIRECTORATE OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT PUNJAB
WAHDAT COLONY LAHORE